I know it’s only half way through August but I think I’ve done enough book buying, and it’s safe to say that I’m done for the month.
I only recently discovered this amazing online book store based in South Africa, called Reader’s Warehouse and I couldn’t wait to place my first order. I belong to their reviewer club where for every book you review on their website, you get a R2 voucher. I’ve accumulated about R42 which I immediately cashed out to buy two books (as shown above) that I’ve had my eye on for a while.
I chose to have the books delivered straight home, because who doesn’t enjoy the excitement of unwrapping a parcel dropped off by the couriers?
Apart from the two I bought from the Reader’s Warehouse, these are the rest of the books I picked up this month:
1) Dan Brown : Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code and Deception Point
2) Marissa Meyer: Cinder and Scarlet
3) Michele Giuttari: The Dark Heart of Florence
4) Elizabeth Haynes: Under a Silent Moon
5) Marian Keyes : The Other Side of the Story
6) Nele Neuhaus: Snow White Must Die
7) Madeline Miller: The Song of Achilles
So that is my August Book wrap-up! I have quite a list of books I’d like to get but if there are any you’ve enjoyed recently that you would recommend I get then please feel free to drop a comment to let me know.
Oh! And if you haven’t noticed, I joined Instagram lately, where you can follow my Bibliophilic tendencies if that sounds like something that would appeal to you.